[asterisk-biz] [Fwd: Service outage at TrxTel]

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Nov 30 00:54:47 MST 2006

The point is that you replied that I should tell you that your services
were down.
And you never check to see if I did. When I made the point that I did
you never replied

All you were trying to do is make me look like bad to the list. and make
you look good like you didn't know about the outage.
When you did know about the outage.

I see that you can find my account fast when I am telling the list how
bad your services are.
and it looks like a scam and I will never get paid but I am sure you did
you got paid for my calls.

Now how you are going to fix this?
CLOSE MY ACCOUNT thats a good fix.
And tell me that you will pay me for the calls I sent you.
We will see if I ever get the check from you. :-\
If I do I will tell the list that I did..

I think you are full of it and I don't think I will ever see the check.
Well only if I take you to court for the $18.73 you owe me.
I don't think I am going to do that anytime soon. Not for $18.73 :-(

Lets take a look at this from the other view
$18.73 X 100 users = $1873.00 you will keep in your pocket. 8-)
And I am sure that you have more than 100 users.

I know of one other user from your service that there account quit
working and it was a server outage I talked to him on the phone.
I will tell everyone when I find a provider that is bad. And to stay
away from them!
I will do the same when I find a provider that gives good service and I
that think they should try them.

Now what you need to really do is tell me how we are going to fix my
service and make me happy with your service
Closing my account will not make me go away. That will only make me talk
more about your service

You need to keep your word and fix this and like it was stated in your
email and get back in contract with me....

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items