[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Wow Account wow at repeater.net
Wed Nov 29 06:40:53 MST 2006

It is as simple as this...

You pay for a service you expect it to work...  What if the circuit was down
where your switch was located and there wasn't anyone to take care of it.
What would you do then?  You may loose customers over it....  Some people
actually care about the quality of service they provide to their customers.

Corey