[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Wed Nov 29 06:24:15 MST 2006

Well,

VOIP is NOT a TELEPHONE service. VOIP is an INTERNET SERVICE

So how could you expect the same support with VOIP as you do from an
International carrier
that you are getting from your long distance carrier!

And not be willing to pay any 'special' price for the added services
that your want.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

(VOIP PBX) 1-866-638-1254

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

We have Toll Free DID's instock
* * * NO MONTHLY FEE - LIMITED TIME ONLY * * *
http://www.bochterservices.com/?t=TF(NM)did

BUY Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items