[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 08:22:16 MST 2006

Sorry.. guess I should have said that I get from my current VOIP Long
Distance provider....  I currently have service with 2 companies and
both have after hours support pagers, that work (I've used them
before).

What I am looking for is a company (U.S. Based preferably) that offers
International DIDs.   If your attitude is "this isn't phone service
it's Internet Service", or "one person is enough for tech support" I
don't want to and won't do business with you.   I can't risk going
with a company that might disappear over night, or whom I can't get
ahold of because they are 12 hours behind me.

My apologies, but there are too many people out here running VoIP
'services' with 1 person on who knows what hardware, and that just
isn't the way to run things, and a good way to give VoIP a bad name.