[asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated server with Asterisk

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:19:14 MST 2006

On 11/16/06, Kendall <kendall.ananyi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am thinking about getting a dedicated server to run asterisk and someone
> on here recommended 1ad1.com but ther dedicated server is SOLD OUT so I
> want to go with  GoDaddy cos of theit pricing.
> So is there anyone that can share his experience with Godaddy?

 I use the virtual dedicated server for Asterisk. Because my home internet
connection is flakey I terminated my Broadvoice numbers there. I then IAX
them back home if the circuit is up. Works fine and has been working like
that for over a year. I don't get huge call volume, but maybe 10-20 a day.

-Brian