[asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated server with Asterisk

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Tue Nov 28 13:21:46 MST 2006

With any dedicated server provider make sure you clearly understand the
bandwidth and connectivity you will be getting. I tried one aout about 2
years ago after tracerouting to an IP they provided. Once I had the
server setup I tracerouted in the reverse direction. What I immediately
saw was more hops and that it used cogent bandwidth. So I had a big
difference in latency between the transmit and receive sides - not good
for voip.