[asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated server withAsterisk

Wes Baehr wbaehr at abilitybusiness.com
Thu Nov 16 16:40:16 MST 2006

www.voxrox.net <http://www.voxrox.net/>

I got a dedicated server from them two weeks ago and it's been working great
so far. (Connection is very close to a lot of NY VoIP providers, which was
the primary reason I went with them)

Other features, such as remote reboot (without additional service charges)
and the out of band tty console (again, no extra fees) make it a great
server.

Wes Baehr

  _____