[asterisk-biz] Receiving calls on Yahoo & MSN Messengers?

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Thu Nov 16 13:43:04 MST 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Rehan AllahWala wrote:

> Dear Peter,
>
> The DID's that are given to you are FREE of charge, You DO NOT have to use them.
>
> They are for TESTING if you are able to route calls via DIDX to your network or not.
>
> Again it is FREE, you DO NOT have to use it.

  I _HAVE_ to use it to go through your interop process to sign up for your
  services.  It seems silly that I have to call internationally to "qualify"
  for your services.  Give me two US numbers for doing your interop, and I'm
  happy.

> Many of the companies who claim to be an expert and come to us to buy numbers, are not
> able to do a SIP FORWARDING even, and these are for them to first try and test and see if
> they can figure out how to use them.

  I understand that, and I'm happy to jump through those hoops, just don't
  make me do it twice and internationally.

> There is no SIGNUP on supertec.com So i do not really know what web site Al is talking
> about.

  He was talking about virtualphoneline.com.  I'm talking about didx.

> But You guys may want to try out voxbone.com or voicepulse.com

  Because they don't make you jump through International calling to qualify
  to use their services?