[asterisk-biz] Receiving calls on Yahoo & MSN Messengers?

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Nov 16 12:58:31 MST 2006

Dear Peter,

The DID's that are given to you are FREE of charge, You DO NOT have to use them.

They are for TESTING if you are able to route calls via DIDX to your network or not.

Again it is FREE, you DO NOT have to use it.

The LOCAL AREA CODE Did's are available with 24 hrs refund. The Free ones are for those
who need to first figure out how our systems work.

Many of the companies who claim to be an expert and come to us to buy numbers, are not
able to do a SIP FORWARDING even, and these are for them to first try and test and see if
they can figure out how to use them.

There is no SIGNUP on supertec.com So i do not really know what web site Al is talking
about.

But You guys may want to try out voxbone.com or voicepulse.com

Rehan