[asterisk-biz] Receiving calls on Yahoo & MSN Messengers?

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Thu Nov 16 14:06:39 MST 2006

Most of our customers buy numbers from US and Outside The US

When you Can Buy a Paris number for $1.15  with no per min charge to receive the call, You
may want to buy it, and when People can not configure it properly they come back to us and
fuss about it, therefore we don't want to sell it to them without they telling us that it WORKS
for them.

Sorry, That it is complicated and it costs you money to call and make a test, but this is how
we feel that it works best for us.

Rehan