[asterisk-biz] Receiving calls on Yahoo & MSN Messengers?

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Thu Nov 16 12:42:54 MST 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Al Bochter wrote:

> Well I just did your sign up page keeps resetting and will not make the
> new account.  I did sign up at supertec.com and I got OH and a UK number
> -- Useless to me for testing...
>
> If you are going to give DID lets try use full ones like the local ones

  DIDx (which is also supertec) did the same with me, and calling the UK
  number they give (44-870-xxx) is like 28c per minute through Vonage.
  Maybe I'll do it, but it's kind of annoying.  Why can't I get two US
  numbers to do testing with?  Or a UK number that is a landline?

  Annoying, almost to the point to NOT use the service.

Beckman