[asterisk-biz] Receiving calls on Yahoo & MSN Messengers?

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Thu Nov 16 11:44:13 MST 2006

Well I just did your sign up page keeps resetting and will not make the
new account.
I did sign up at supertec.com and I got OH and a UK number -- Useless to
me for testing...

If you are going to give DID lets try use full ones like the local ones

I am getting into selling DID's, Toll Free DID's, installing VOIP PBX
systems and other things VOIP
my server is almost ready to go Online for new customers   :)

I am looking around for a good VOIP providers. Not the bull ones that I
know about.
If you are one of the better ones then lets work together.
The server is custom programmed to log when any did's goes down.

I am working on the new page to update my main website. Should have that do by the end of this week.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

Are you outside of the US?
Do you need to call US Toll Free Numbers?
We can help you save money on calling US toll free numbers.

Email for information: usTollFree at bochterservices.com

(Cellular) 1-712-432-5401

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items