[asterisk-biz] New Broadband Phone Service

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Thu Nov 2 14:51:46 MST 2006

Marnus van Niekerk wrote:

> Paul wrote:
>
>> 1) Look at the compensation plan.
>> 2) Look at the original Ponzi case.
>> 3) Do the math.
>>
>> The US population recently hit 300 million. Let's be generous and assume
>> that all of them, even newborns can be sold the product. If every "team
>> captain" signs up 4 who sign up 4 etc. there is room for how many of
>> those?
>>

> Guys, the point is not that /everybody/ will hit the jackpot, but that
> everybody /could/ make /some/ money promoting a service they actually
> use.
>
> Point is we are promoting a residential broadband phone service.  We
> might as well pay our customers rather than some ad agency  :-)
>

> Anyway, this is an endless debate with two sides that can not be
> reconciled, so let's end it :-)

Somebody do the math correctly and answer my question. Then it will be
an end-full debate.

If Ponzi changes his name to MLM, is he a completely different person?

Does the means justify the end?

Does the end justify the means?

Hold then my sword, dear Strato, while I do run upon it. Caesar now be
still. I killed not thee with half so good a will.