[asterisk-biz] New Broadband Phone Service

Marnus van Niekerk m at mjvn.net
Thu Nov 2 12:22:03 MST 2006

Paul wrote:
> 1) Look at the compensation plan.
> 2) Look at the original Ponzi case.
> 3) Do the math.
>
> The US population recently hit 300 million. Let's be generous and assume
> that all of them, even newborns can be sold the product. If every "team
> captain" signs up 4 who sign up 4 etc. there is room for how many of those?

Guys, the point is not that /everybody/ will hit the jackpot, but that
everybody /could/ make /some/ money promoting a service they actually use.

Point is we are promoting a residential broadband phone service.  We
might as well pay our customers rather than some ad agency  :-)

Anyway, this is an endless debate with two sides that can not be
reconciled, so let's end it :-)