[asterisk-biz] Reseller wanted in Middle East

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sat May 27 16:23:59 MST 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 09:14 +1000, Shamsul Arefin wrote:
> This type of biz not legal yet in pakistan , I mean sell of DIDs is
> not legal yet. so when you pay only pay for short period because it
> will be closed down soon.
>
> there are already many reports and complains about DIDs being sold
> illegaly to PTA ( Pakistan Telcommunication authority) and they are
> investigating it

voip generally isnt that legal in the middle east, where they are trying
to get resellers for...  It is in some places and in some situations, I
dont know all the particularls, but do know that its not like in some
countries where you can openly compete directly.

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378