[asterisk-biz] Reseller wanted in Middle East

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Sun May 28 05:08:19 MST 2006

Dear Shams,

The service provided is by a LICENCED LDI Operator,

Both the DID providers in Pakistan are 100% licenced by the Pakistan Telecom Authority.

We have over new 150 CLEC/LOCAL LOOP Operators coming in Pakistan along with the
current 7 GSM Operators and 4 Wireless Local Loop Operators.

The service below offering is a Pakistan Wide Deployed VOIP Phone Service, which can be
used anywhere in the world.

It is UNLIMITED INCOMING calls, not Unlimited Out Going calls.

Rehan