[asterisk-biz] Reseller wanted in Middle East

Shamsul Arefin saktek at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:14:06 MST 2006

This type of biz not legal yet in pakistan , I mean sell of DIDs is
not legal yet. so when you pay only pay for short period because it
will be closed down soon.

there are already many reports and complains about DIDs being sold
illegaly to PTA ( Pakistan Telcommunication authority) and they are
investigating it

regards
shams

On 5/28/06, Dean Collins <Dean at collins.net.pr> wrote:

> [...]