[asterisk-biz] Call Center Software Questions

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Sat May 20 02:34:51 MST 2006

Hi,
After long research we came to have a nice remote consulting company
that takes care of asterisk configuration.

Now, we a researching into a Call Center oriented management
interface. I have read about QueueMetrics and VICIDIAL and they are
very strong products.
The reason of the management oriented interface (GUI) is because we
may not be the ones who, after customer deployment, manages day to day
task such as moving agents from queues, etc.

Questions:
1- Can VICIDIAL and QueueMetrics coexists in the same hardware or am I
mixing same features?
2- Is there any other solutions (besides Aheeva CCS) that will let me
run an asterisk-based call center solution?
3- Anything oriented (in price terms) for the latin america market?
Because at 500$-700$ per seat a Call Center Solutions is out of reach
for latin america markets.
4- The call center solutions should have support for inbound,
outbound, predictive dialing, multi-company (IVR greets the caller
with the proper message according to the phone number the cutomer
called).
5- Reporting and Realtime listening/recording of the calls is also needed.

Thanks,