[asterisk-biz] Digium T400P Clone For Sale

Trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Fri May 19 22:25:16 MST 2006

-----Original Message-----
   >From: "Alexander Lopez"<Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com>
    >Bret, <ATTORNEY>Stop interpritating EVERYTHING as a contract.</ATTORNEY>
   >:-)

My intent was not to interpret anything in this thread a  a contract, but since you appear to be declaring yourself as an attorney, perhaps you know better than I do.

My intent was to call into question about the 'providing bandwidth' comment justin made.  Since there were already people commenting on how the tormenta cards were gpled and that following the gpl is not ripping off digium, similar conversations have occurred in the past as well, I felt like addressing what I saw as an unaddressed point.

I could have simply responded with 'waaaaaaaa' to the whining justin did, aparently as an official representative of digium, I didn’t think that would have gotten the point across as well.