[asterisk-biz] Digium T400P Clone For Sale

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Sat May 20 16:14:02 MST 2006

The fact that Sangoma boards do not suffer from IRQ issues or PCI
problems (that I am aware of) makes them much less of a headache.  I
have not yet done data and voice on the same board with Sangoma but I
did once with a quad port Digium board.  I could barely piece together
the information to do this from numerous google searches, reading, and
posting, and never really got it working (this was a year ago and at the
time I am pretty sure it was advertised that it would work but not a
supported config by Digium).  Things may have changed with Digium on
this functionality but at first glance it looks almost trivial to get a
Sangoma card to do both voice and data mixed on a Single span.

Thanks,
Steve