[asterisk-biz] canada dids offer

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Thu May 11 18:42:00 MST 2006

Frank,

Nothing personal. I can agree that US$2.5 for DID and 1 cent per minute
is appropriate rate.
If you can sell higher - best wishes and good luck! But I know many
sellers here who sells it at 1 cent per minute.

400 000 minutes per month is not 100% of the time. It's only 10 hours a
day. 400 000 / 23 / 30 / 60.

Bell Canada business hours calculation is from 9 am to 10 pm which is 13
hours. That's the time when ILECs/CLECs
have most of their traffic. And this is based on decades statistics.

All the Best!
Sergey.