[asterisk-biz] canada dids offer

Frank bureau at inmte.com
Thu May 11 18:31:11 MST 2006

That is is you use it 100% of the time all 23 channels.. that makes 400k
minutes

We are talking about someone who wanted 3-4 dids for local inbound.. not
wholesale .

Now for one to get 4-5 dids for occasional use that would end up at 100$ per
did lol

Meanwhile my offer stands.

Why is there always people to critic but never to have positive opinions ;)
Of course the exaggerations never include taxes, or other considerations ,
nor 80/20 or other ratios to respect. But hey .. that's just me.