[asterisk-biz] canada dids offer

Shidan shidan at gmail.com
Thu May 11 20:08:00 MST 2006

If anyone on this list if you can give me three full dedicated pris
worth of VoIP traffic to any major Canadian city flat fee, this
doesn't include people that have three overloaded PRI's, I need at
least 60 dedicated channels which are constantly active, then please
contact me off list. Also if you can't yourself, but can refer me to
someone who successfully deliver service, I would be willing to talk
to you about a refferal fee.

I'm not looking for anything in Toronto or Montreal.

Regards,
Shidan