[asterisk-biz] transfer of a USA tollfree number needed

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Fri May 5 09:04:45 MST 2006

Certainly at your rates, it is easy to understand why you allow
unlimited simultaneous calls. I give you high marks for service quality,
and that is worth a price premium. But how much? Generally I expect a
service to be of reasonably high quality even at competitive prices.

I wince at the 1 minute charges for taking calls to wrong numbers or
from telemarketers that last 5 seconds. And I pay a monthly fee on some
DID's because it lowers (or eliminates) the charges on inbound calls for
which I can't control the demand, even though the fixed fee is typically
higher than it would be. Is that a useful insight for you?

Perhaps if you offered alternative pricing plans, you could cater to
different markets simultaneously. Servicing each customer might be less
(or more) lucrative, but you might compensate with increased market
share. And if you can continue to maintain quality, you'd have a killer
offering.

Maybe.

?