[asterisk-biz] transfer of a USA tollfree number needed

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri May 5 08:30:36 MST 2006

2 cents/minute for Toll-free termination is fair enough. 1 cent margin
on call per minute with 1 million minutes
Already gives you 10000 per month, and this is the minimum. Medium telco
company can process in average
10-20 millions minutes per month for tol-free which gives you at least
200K per month. =)

20 millions it's only 10 K minutes per month in average for your 1500
customers =)

But this is your business and I don't want to mess with it.

All the Best!
Sergey.