[asterisk-biz] Canadian Association of Voice over IP providers EN UM Infrastructure working group teleconference

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Mon May 1 10:08:15 MST 2006

If direct "on-net" calling to hundreds of thousands of VoIP customers is
something you think your business could benefit from then don't forget
to join the CAVP ENUM working group which kicks off its first meeting
tomorrow! This short 1 hour conference call will start things off.

The facts are simple, paying your competition to complete calls is not
good business. When one VoIP customer calls another routing the call
over the PSTN just does not make sense.

A revolution in VoIP is about to begin and we want your input.

The CAVP ENUM working group needs VoIP providers to develop a framework
for implementing direct IP-to-IP interconnection between members.

Format: Conference Call
Chair:  Paul Emond