[asterisk-biz] Re: Request for Remote Asterisk Setup and Configuration

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:36:08 MST 2006

Thanks all for your responses.
I talked with the client today an we are preparing a chechlist of
features as well as number of E1, landlines and GSM/CDMA needs.
Since tomorrow is friday and the IT person at the hotel does not work
weekends, we will continue to work on this by monday so i can present
a more detailed configuration and be fair to all.

thanks,