[asterisk-biz] 911

Peter Bowyer peeebeee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 06:22:28 MST 2006

... but the responses you've had already should tell you that there's
no such thing as a 'Compliant DID'. A DID delivers inbound calls to
your VoIP platform, and there's no concept of compliancy.

A 2-way service which incorporates a DID and outbound termination may
have to be compliant depending how it's packaged, as has been
explained already.

Peter