[asterisk-biz] 911

Tim Booth tbooth at visioncom.us
Tue Mar 7 06:31:13 MST 2006

Actually the DID's that I buy now and resell to my clients are compliant
according to the feedback. I have a portal in my control panel where I
have to input the clients name, address and other info then the system
verifies that it's an actual address. If the system cannot verify the
address then the DID will not activate. In the event that 911 is called
over one of our DID's it cost us $25 each occurrence.

Tim Booth
President
VisionCom
207-828-4600