[asterisk-biz] India DiDs

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Jun 29 11:03:55 MST 2006

Rehan,

Yeah agreed for that issue.
Infact Reliance already got sued in recent past for doing that from
local Govt Carriers (they surely understand the market and are doing it
using small time players in the front)
But in any case, its not legal, since there is a clear mandate from
Govt. of India that telcos/ISP cant make it virtually available outside
India.

Although rules do change at higher levels with Vitamin M :) (which is
wat is happening in Reliance case)

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,