[asterisk-biz] A DID question

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Mon Jun 26 13:21:38 MST 2006

	I'm not sure you understand me. I'm talking about the person supposedly
opting their own phone# in, who claims authority to do so. Not the
person operating the service, who's generating and storing business
records. How does the *opted-in callee* demonstrate their authority for
registering a given phone#, other than claiming they have that authority
in a Web form or email? Do they have to fax letterhead or something
nonscaleable like that? Has this process been tested in any court? It
really does sound like I'm volunteering to be the guinea pig, which is
not my usual line of work.

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein