[asterisk-biz] A DID question

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Mon Jun 26 12:30:11 MST 2006

	How do you demonstrate that the person who claimed authority in opting
the phone# in has that authority? Is there any actual legal precedent
showing the party collecting the unverified opt-in is not liable when
someone opts in a phone# without authority? Or am I volunteering to be
the guinea pig

--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein