[asterisk-biz] Cheater Dedication

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Wed Jun 14 06:25:42 MST 2006

1: Don't pay for software you haven't tested, or gotten confirmation
from someone you trust directly from past experience that they have
tested it.
2: They claim to have a sales office in Washington, DC. You can try to
call the police there, if you have documentation of the story you told
on this list. Don't expect any results. Post your results to this list.
3: Research anyone you're trusting before you trust them (this is really
#1).

On Wed, 2006-06-14 at 04:12 -0700, Abdul Lateef wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Here is one company selling SIP Softphone SDK, I sent
> email to ask if your SDK is fulfill to our requirement
> or not. And he replied me that can be fit for your
> need.
>
> But when I sent him money, after one week he reply me,
> that we received the money and we *start to working on
> code…………………
> Again after one month he sent me some code which was
> not working at all and also he knows. I created one
> User for my Asterisk Box and I given him, again after
> 15 days he  send me some code but not working, and I
> check my Asterisk box but I did not find any attempts
> for the user which I provide him for test.
>
> After that I thought that, he taken my $800 and he
> playing with me and he don’t have any DLL SDK just he
> is always giving me Microsoft RTCClint code. Even it
> is not working.
>
> So please suggest me how other people can be prevent
> such kind of fraud people, and where I should complain
> about this company. If any one is interested I am
> ready to post all our email communication. So anyone
> can know about this company.
>
> The company name is: Research Lab Inc.
> Web site: http://www.research-lab.com/
> SIP DLL:  http://www.research-lab.com/sipphoneread.htm