[asterisk-biz] Cheater Dedication

Abdul Lateef abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 14 04:12:16 MST 2006

Hi All,

Here is one company selling SIP Softphone SDK, I sent
email to ask if your SDK is fulfill to our requirement
or not. And he replied me that can be fit for your
need.

But when I sent him money, after one week he reply me,
that we received the money and we *start to working on
code

Again after one month he sent me some code which was
not working at all and also he knows. I created one
User for my Asterisk Box and I given him, again after
15 days he  send me some code but not working, and I
check my Asterisk box but I did not find any attempts
for the user which I provide him for test.

After that I thought that, he taken my $800 and he
playing with me and he don’t have any DLL SDK just he
is always giving me Microsoft RTCClint code. Even it
is not working.

So please suggest me how other people can be prevent
such kind of fraud people, and where I should complain
about this company. If any one is interested I am
ready to post all our email communication. So anyone
can know about this company.

The company name is: Research Lab Inc.
Web site: http://www.research-lab.com/
SIP DLL:  http://www.research-lab.com/sipphoneread.htm