[asterisk-biz] $0.0090 US 48 Premium SIP Termination

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Tue Jun 13 13:04:34 MST 2006

Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> Vijay Shan a écrit :
>
>> Jean,
>>
>> Results do not take into account Busy or cancelled by caller, which
>> means less than 5% really fail.
>
> But that is _NOT_ how you're supposed to measure ASR by any kind of
> industry standard.
>
> As far as I'm aware, measuring ASR is simple: 100 * (Answered calls /
> Total call attempts).
Ok, feel free to smack me with a cold tuna if I'm off my rocker, but how
does ASR measure anything having to do with the services offered when it
is a measure based on the people who are called?

So your customers call a bunch of people who don't answer, why should
that reflect on a termination service provider?