[asterisk-biz] Services offered on a Softswitch

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Jun 11 14:58:57 MST 2006

Ashford,

It's not a definitive list, but you may care to check the feature list
for our Enswitch product at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/features/

More information, including a link to a working demo of the web
interface, at:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,