[asterisk-biz] Asterisk self-care software for users

Alex Epshteyn alex at thirdlane.com
Thu Jun 15 09:55:22 MST 2006

Hi Paul,

The latest release of PBX Manager http://www.thirdlane.com/pbxmanager.htm
has all the features you mentioned. It used to be limited to the management
interface only, but we just added end-user management and end-user
functionality for managing their own accounts (access to voicemail, setting
up call forwarding, follow-me, etc). PBX Manager also allows you to set up
and manage tenants (companies) and create "tenant managers", who are limited
to managing only the assigned tenant.

Best,

Alex Epshteyn

Third Lane Technologies, LLC