Fw: [asterisk-biz] Termination Services -- CRAZY SALE!

Ron hotmail xsdcpk at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 11 11:12:19 MST 2006

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the response,

I'm kindof confused about something though.  Why do I need DID's for termnation?
and regarding the 'caps' if I wanted to send you 20 calls concurrent. then I would need 10 'prepaid' accounts each with it's own balance? if this is the case, what happens when one account runs low on balance available, does it (your system) know that the other accounts are associated with me, and to equalize the remaining balance amongst the accounts?

thanks
Ron