[asterisk-biz] Astricon developer + tutorial day?

paul at xedos.net paul at xedos.net
Tue Jun 6 02:22:02 MST 2006

Hi,

I am interested in attending the Astricon event in London in June which is help
over 2 days with the tutorial day being aimed at either beginner or developers.
As someone who is neither novice nor much of a developer I am wondering if it
will be of much benefit. My interest in the conference is from the viewpoint of
someone who is looking to deploy softPBXs to small businesses.
Has anyone attended Astricon who could say how the first day is normally pitched

Rgds
Paul