[asterisk-biz] Astricon developer + tutorial day?

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Wed Jun 14 06:34:20 MST 2006

Paul,

We actually have configured the first day (the "Tutorial" day) to
cover not only Beginner and Developer but also Advanced User and
Business User.  While most of our tutorials are technical, there are a
number of presentations which cover Asterisk business models and which
might interest you.

Note also that we will likely be offering one-day-only passes for the
second day of the event, so if you feel that the General Conference is
what will suit you best, please feel free to show up at the ExCeL
center on the morning of the 27th.

Cheers,

Steve