[asterisk-biz] Looking to tour a US-based call center

Christopher Snell chris.snell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 15:06:09 MST 2006

On 6/2/06, Mitul Limbani <mitul at enterux.com> wrote:

> I would say that Aheeva would be the best solution.
> They are the first ones to create Call center solution based on
> Asterisk and the software is giving tough time to proprietory call
> center solutions makers worldwide.

Hi Mitul,

I'm mostly interested in seeing call centers based on a purely open
source implementation of Asterisk.  I feel that we have the knowledge
to implement this ourselves and do not need a commercial solution.
I'm mostly interested showing our call center manager that it does
work reliably in a large environment.

Thanks,

Chris