[asterisk-biz] Looking to tour a US-based call center

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Jun 2 16:39:46 MST 2006

Hi Chris,

I would say that Aheeva would be the best solution.
They are the first ones to create Call center solution based on
Asterisk and the software is giving tough time to proprietory call
center solutions makers worldwide.

As far as I recollect, they are running a 500 seater call center of
their own in Montereal-Canada.

Contact me off the list if you need further help on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,