[asterisk-biz] Looking to tour a US-based call center

Christopher Snell chris.snell at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:03:05 MST 2006

Hi Folks,

We've recently deployed Asterisk in our company, which is an online
retailer of outdoor gear.  At the moment, we're using it to handle
about 25 non-callcenter desk phones and to bridge between two legacy
PBXes.  Management likes what it has seen thus far and wants to move
our entire company (including 125-seat call center) to Asterisk.
However, the call center manager is resisting.  His brother's company
apparently had a bad experience with our favorite PBX and as a result,
he's skeptical.

I'm looking for someone here who runs an Asterisk-based call center
who would be willing to take us on a tour and show us an
enterprise-grade setup.  I'm not looking to steal your corporate
secrets; I just want to show my co-workers a real-life, working call
center running on Asterisk and to say to them, "See, it *does* work!"
We're based in Utah, so if you're in-state, great, but if not, we're
willing to travel.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Chris