[asterisk-biz] RMA - Who should pay for the shipping?

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 12:07:23 MST 2006

I have had to deal with a lot of RMAs in the past as an *end user* the
only time shipping was paid for by the seller/reseller is when I had a
service agreement, but never for just a plain RMA under warranty.
Tell your customer to find another supplier that pays for shipping
without a service agreement and then you will do the same. Of course
if the customer is worth to you more than the $8 just swallow it.