[asterisk-biz] RMA - Who should pay for the shipping?

Ron hotmail xsdcpk at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:24:21 MST 2006

In most cases it goes like this,

who ever has the product, pays to get it to the next person in the chain.

your customer pays shipping (if any to get it to you) you in turn pay
shipping to get it to the distributor, and in turn they pay to get it to the
manufacturer.  The reverse direction works the same way, manufacturer pays
to distributer pays to reselller pays to end user

or in the case of the end user dropping the product off to you and picking
it up, he's out of pocket his time (not shipping charges)

this way you preserve your 'food chain'  or wall between your customer and
your supplier.

cheers