[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 24, Issue 50 Vmware or not...

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sun Jul 16 00:44:24 MST 2006

Hi Nikolai,

I guess you dont need rocket science to release a tar.gz.
We dont expect an Installer to be written.

You already have guide to install on Ubuntu, well that would help
people to make the setup running.
Downloading 1.3GB of hefty stuff is not feasible for everyone.

And most people wont be able to try on their remotely colocated
servers, where they get good speed to download the image.

Hope that I have answered concerns for those poeple who requested for a
.tar.gz instead of Vmware image.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,