[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 24, Issue 50 Vmware or not...

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Sat Jul 15 23:28:35 MST 2006

Mitul Limbani a écrit :

> Hi Nikolai,
>
> I guess you dont need rocket science to release a tar.gz.
> We dont expect an Installer to be written.

And then all sorts of people are going to bitch and moan that it's hard
to install. People always moan anyway. No tgz, hard to install, no
doc... it's certainly feelings I've had myself too but when the price is
zero it's hard to complain.

If you can deal with a tgz, certainly you can deal with a VMWare machine
as well. Just copy the files over...

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.