[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 24, Issue 50 Vmware or not...

Nikolai Manek manek at nikotel.com
Sat Jul 15 12:41:19 MST 2006

> Can you make it available in non-vmware form?

Hi there,

We are working on a installer which is enabling you to install it easier.
For right now the Vmware version is making life so easy. Just install Vmware
server or player and you are good to go. Yesterday alone over 120 vmware
based solutions went live (supposedly). We are working on other install
options. In most cases we are getting contacted anyways to implement one of
our solutions and there are so many possibilities on how to install all
software. We first need to roll out all modules (will take up to 4 weeks)
like calling card (which is next), carrier wholesales, call back and web
based calling and then we will focus on streamlining the install process to
make it easier. The beauty about our solution is that it is possible to have
it on one box but also possible to split and scale all services to several
servers to serve hundreds of thousands of customers with a mix out of all
products simultaneously. Putting that in simple installer is rocket
science... And rocket science takes time;-)

Best

Nikolai Manek