[asterisk-biz] PBX Hosting -- what VOIP company

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Mon Jul 10 16:32:37 MST 2006

Rob,

It sounds like yo need both software (for billing etc) and services (for
PSTN access)? If so, this is a common scenario and the way many
companies getting into the VoIP market work. My previous email on
Enswitch is applicable; take a look and if you think it would be useful,
or if you have any questions, please contact me off list and we can
discuss system sizing and pricing.

By the way, where are you and your customers located? This will affect
the options open to you for PSTN service providers.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/