[asterisk-biz] PBX Hosting -- what VOIP company - IP-pabx.com

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Mon Jul 10 05:12:58 MST 2006

Dear Rob,

Please have a look at www.ip-pabx.com

Try out the FREE Trial and if your customer is happy, Please have a look at our
www.supertec.com/solutions/ section for our ip centrex servers.

Thank You,

Rehan

> Hi -- I have a question part business, part architecture. (and I am kind of newbie in this field...)
>
> I am working with a company that want to expand their line of products and enter the hosted PBX
> market. They want to develop a special PBX application/IVR for a vertical market, and they will
> host it.
> They plan on using Asterisk -- having the server being SIP only (no FXO/FXS card).
>
> As a PBX hosting, they also need to provide phone numbers, and access for PSTN (for incoming
> calls and outgoing calls to their customers).
> So they are looking for a VOIP company that can provide this. Looking at various VOIP
> comapnies in the US -- I have a hard time filtering out the various services provided by these
> companies, and understand exactly who is providing what.
> We need
> *   the ability to order DID (on behalf of ourcustomers), having them forward to the Asterisk
>     server
> *   Support for outgoing calls - made by our customers
> *   A billing system that will allow us to correctly charge per customer.
> Obviously we dont want our customers to go to the VOIP company to pay/order for any service --
> our hosting company should do this on their behalf.
>
> What VOIP company is providing this type of business. Any recommendation.
>
> Also, is there any recommend whitepaper/documentation about the PBX hosting business.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rob

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33